Upcoming stuff as the launch of my business draws closer

As many of you know, by now.  I am planning and have been planning of opening up an online business that sells books and games.  These are not third party games, either. 

Why should I make money on stuff that other people have created?  Why should I make a ton of money stealing copyrighted materials?  I have no intention of ever doing this.  In fact, I am planning on writing, producing and creating my own products and materials. 

I am not going to charge people taxes through my own company.  However, many of the books and materials will be made on stuff that I do not own or control.  There is a huge announcement that is going to be made in the next several weeks and months on what we are planning to do. 

Stay tuned. 

Comments

Popular Posts